Present address: Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200, Australia.
C3 plants enhance rates of photosynthesis by reassimilating photorespired and respired CO2
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 200–212, January 2013
How to Cite
BUSCH, F. A., SAGE, T. L., COUSINS, A. B. and SAGE, R. F. (2013), C3 plants enhance rates of photosynthesis by reassimilating photorespired and respired CO2. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 200–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02567.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 05:40AM EST
- Received 16 May 2012; accepted for publication 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!