Drought resistance in early and late secondary successional species from a tropical dry forest: the interplay between xylem resistance to embolism, sapwood water storage and leaf shedding
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 405–418, February 2013
How to Cite
PINEDA-GARCÍA, F., PAZ, H. and MEINZER, F. C. (2013), Drought resistance in early and late secondary successional species from a tropical dry forest: the interplay between xylem resistance to embolism, sapwood water storage and leaf shedding. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 405–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02582.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 11:07AM EST
- Received 20 January 2012; received in revised form 10 July 2012; accepted for publication 12 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!