Temperature response of carbon isotope discrimination and mesophyll conductance in tobacco
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 745–756, April 2013
How to Cite
EVANS, J. R. and VON CAEMMERER, S. (2013), Temperature response of carbon isotope discrimination and mesophyll conductance in tobacco. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 745–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.2012.02591.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 04:52AM EST
- Received 22 May 2012; received in revised form 2 August 2012; accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!