Irrigation as a Practical Means to Control Potato Common Scab (Streptomyces scabies): Final Experiment and Conclusions
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 35–41, March 1973
How to Cite
Lapwood, D. H., Wellings, L. W. and Hawkins, J. H. (1973), Irrigation as a Practical Means to Control Potato Common Scab (Streptomyces scabies): Final Experiment and Conclusions. Plant Pathology, 22: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1973.tb01766.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!