Irrigation as a Practical Means to Control Potato Common Scab (Streptomyces scabies): Final Experiment and Conclusions
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 35–41, March 1973
How to Cite
Lapwood, D. H., Wellings, L. W. and Hawkins, J. H. (1973), Irrigation as a Practical Means to Control Potato Common Scab (Streptomyces scabies): Final Experiment and Conclusions. Plant Pathology, 22: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1973.tb01766.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!