Effect of the herbicides EPTC and linuron on cotton diseases caused by Rhizoctonia solani and Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 411–416, September 1984
How to Cite
El-KHADEM, M. and PAPAVIZAS, G. C. (1984), Effect of the herbicides EPTC and linuron on cotton diseases caused by Rhizoctonia solani and Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum. Plant Pathology, 33: 411–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1984.tb01336.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!