Arco Plant Cell Research, Dublin, CA 94568, USA.
Occurrence of the rare A2 mating type of Phytophthora infestans on imported Egyptian potatoes and the production of sexual progeny with A1 mating types from the UK
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 552–556, December 1985
How to Cite
SHAW, D. S., FYFE, A. M., HIBBERD, P. G. and ABDEL-SATTAR, M. A. (1985), Occurrence of the rare A2 mating type of Phytophthora infestans on imported Egyptian potatoes and the production of sexual progeny with A1 mating types from the UK. Plant Pathology, 34: 552–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1985.tb01406.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!