Agricultural & Natural Resources Research Organization, Plant Pests & Diseases Research Institute, P.O. Box 1454, Tehran–19395, Iran.
Specificity of polyclonal antibodies to different antigenic preparations of Pseudomonas syringae pv. pisi strain UQM551 and Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae strain L
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 437–443, August 1992
How to Cite
MAZAREI, M., HAJIMORAD, M. R. and KERR, A. (1992), Specificity of polyclonal antibodies to different antigenic preparations of Pseudomonas syringae pv. pisi strain UQM551 and Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae strain L. Plant Pathology, 41: 437–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1992.tb02438.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!