Evidence for Phytophthora cinnamomi involvement in Iberian oak decline
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 140–145, February 1993
How to Cite
BRASIER, C. M., ROBREDO, F. and FERRAZ, J. F. P. (1993), Evidence for Phytophthora cinnamomi involvement in Iberian oak decline. Plant Pathology, 42: 140–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1993.tb01482.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!