The Henry Doubleday Research Association, National Centre for Organic Gardening, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry CV8 3LG, UK.
Resistance to Erysiphe fischeri in two populations of Senecio vulgaris
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 636–646, August 1993
How to Cite
BEVAN, J. R., CLARKE, D. D. and CRUTE, I. R. (1993), Resistance to Erysiphe fischeri in two populations of Senecio vulgaris. Plant Pathology, 42: 636–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1993.tb01544.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!