Scottish Agricultural College Aberdeen, 581 King Street, Aberdeen AB9 IUD, Scotland. UK.
Contamination and subsequent multiplication of soft rot erwinias on healthy potato leaves and debris after haulm destruction
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 286–299, April 1994
How to Cite
BURGESS, P. J., BLAKEMAN, J. P. and PEROMBELON, M. C. M. (1994), Contamination and subsequent multiplication of soft rot erwinias on healthy potato leaves and debris after haulm destruction. Plant Pathology, 43: 286–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1994.tb02687.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!