Temporary partial breakdown of Mlo-resistance in spring barley by the sudden relief of soil water stress
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 973–977, October 1996
How to Cite
NEWTON, A. C. and YOUNG, I. M. (1996), Temporary partial breakdown of Mlo-resistance in spring barley by the sudden relief of soil water stress. Plant Pathology, 45: 973–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.1996.tb02908.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Accepted 8 May 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!