Tobacco mild green mosaic virus in Impatiens and Osteospermum: new hosts and first report in the UK
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2010 BSPP
Volume 59, Issue 6, page 1160, December 2010
How to Cite
Skelton, A., Nixon, T., Monger, W., Bennett, S., Daly, M., Hobden, E. and Harju, V. (2010), Tobacco mild green mosaic virus in Impatiens and Osteospermum: new hosts and first report in the UK. Plant Pathology, 59: 1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2010.02338.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted 26 January 2010 at http://www.bspp.org.uk/ndr where figures relating to this paper can be viewed.
- 1996. Plant Viruses Online: Descriptions and Lists from the VIDE Database. Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK: CABI Publishing. , , , , , ,
- 2002. First report of Tobacco mild green mosaic virus infecting pepper in Korea. The Plant Pathology Journal 18, 323–7. , , et al. ,
- 1929. Mosaic diseases in the Canary Islands, West Africa and Gibraltar. Journal of Agricultural Research 39, 557–78. ,
- 2008. Detection of Tobacco mild green mosaic virus in ornamental crops. In: Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Virus Diseases of Ornamental Plants, Haarlem, the Netherlands, 20–24 April 2008 . 52. , , et al.