Histology of waxflower (Chamelaucium spp.) flower infection by Botrytis cinerea
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2010 BSPP
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 278–287, April 2011
How to Cite
Dinh, S. Q., Joyce, D. C., Irving, D. E. and Wearing, A. H. (2011), Histology of waxflower (Chamelaucium spp.) flower infection by Botrytis cinerea. Plant Pathology, 60: 278–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2010.02347.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Published online 26 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!