Impacts of changing air composition on severity of arable crop disease epidemics
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Special Issue: Climate Change and Plant Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 44–53, February 2011
How to Cite
Fitt, B. D. L., Fraaije, B. A., Chandramohan, P. and Shaw, M. W. (2011), Impacts of changing air composition on severity of arable crop disease epidemics. Plant Pathology, 60: 44–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2010.02413.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!