First identification of a sweet potato begomovirus (sweepovirus) in Uganda: characterization, detection and distribution
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011 University of Greenwich Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1030–1039, December 2011
How to Cite
Wasswa, P., Otto, B., Maruthi, M. N., Mukasa, S. B., Monger, W. and Gibson, R. W. (2011), First identification of a sweet potato begomovirus (sweepovirus) in Uganda: characterization, detection and distribution. Plant Pathology, 60: 1030–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02464.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!