Increased plant tolerance against chrysanthemum yellows phytoplasma (‘Candidatus Phytoplasma asteris’) following double inoculation with Glomus mosseae BEG12 and Pseudomonas putida S1Pf1Rif
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1014–1022, December 2011
How to Cite
D’Amelio, R., Berta, G., Gamalero, E., Massa, N., Avidano, L., Cantamessa, S., D’Agostino, G., Bosco, D. and Marzachì, C. (2011), Increased plant tolerance against chrysanthemum yellows phytoplasma (‘Candidatus Phytoplasma asteris’) following double inoculation with Glomus mosseae BEG12 and Pseudomonas putida S1Pf1Rif. Plant Pathology, 60: 1014–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02479.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
- Published online Xx Xxxx 20xx
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!