Development of a polyvalent RT-PCR detection assay covering the genetic diversity of Cherry capillovirus A
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
No claim to original US government works. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 195–204, February 2012
How to Cite
Marais, A., Svanella-Dumas, L., Barone, M., Gentit, P., Faure, C., Charlot, G., Ragozzino, A. and Candresse, T. (2012), Development of a polyvalent RT-PCR detection assay covering the genetic diversity of Cherry capillovirus A. Plant Pathology, 61: 195–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02488.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Published online 16 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!