Disclaimer: The use of trade, firm, or corporation names in this publication is for the information and convenience of the reader. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the United States Department of Agriculture or the Agricultural Research Service of any product or service to the exclusion of others that may be suitable.
Spatial analysis and incidence–density relationships for downy mildew on hop
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
No claim to original US government works. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 37–47, February 2012
How to Cite
Gent, D. H., Farnsworth, J. L. and Johnson, D. A. (2012), Spatial analysis and incidence–density relationships for downy mildew on hop. Plant Pathology, 61: 37–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02491.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Published online 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!