Formation of highly branched hyphae by Colletotrichum acutatum within the fruit cuticles of Capsicum spp.
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 262–270, April 2012
How to Cite
Liao, C.-Y., Chen, M.-Y., Chen, Y.-K., Kuo, K.-C., Chung, K.-R. and Lee, M.-H. (2012), Formation of highly branched hyphae by Colletotrichum acutatum within the fruit cuticles of Capsicum spp. Plant Pathology, 61: 262–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02523.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Published online 31 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!