Prevalence and distribution of Potato mop-top virus in Scotland
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Crown Copyright. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 623–631, August 2012
How to Cite
Carnegie, S. F., Davey, T. and Saddler, G. S. (2012), Prevalence and distribution of Potato mop-top virus in Scotland. Plant Pathology, 61: 623–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02549.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Published online 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!