Studies on the interaction between the biocontrol agent, Serratia plymuthica A30, and blackleg-causing Dickeya sp. (biovar 3) in potato (Solanum tuberosum)
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2011 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 677–688, August 2012
How to Cite
Czajkowski, R., de Boer, W. J., van Veen, J. A. and van der Wolf, J. M. (2012), Studies on the interaction between the biocontrol agent, Serratia plymuthica A30, and blackleg-causing Dickeya sp. (biovar 3) in potato (Solanum tuberosum). Plant Pathology, 61: 677–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02565.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Published online 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!