Current address: Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., New Holland, Pennsylvania, 17557, USA.
Resistance in winter wheat lines to deoxynivalenol applied into florets at flowering stage and tolerance to phytotoxic effects on yield
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 925–933, October 2012
How to Cite
Horevaj, P., Brown-Guedira, G. and Milus, E. A. (2012), Resistance in winter wheat lines to deoxynivalenol applied into florets at flowering stage and tolerance to phytotoxic effects on yield. Plant Pathology, 61: 925–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02568.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Published online 9 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!