Tomato chlorosis virus in pepper: prevalence in commercial crops in southeastern Spain and symptomatology under experimental conditions
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 994–1001, October 2012
How to Cite
Fortes, I. M., Moriones, E. and Navas-Castillo, J. (2012), Tomato chlorosis virus in pepper: prevalence in commercial crops in southeastern Spain and symptomatology under experimental conditions. Plant Pathology, 61: 994–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02584.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Published online 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!