Effects of planting date and environmental factors on fusarium ear rot symptoms and fumonisin B1 accumulation in maize grown in six North American locations
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1130–1142, December 2012
How to Cite
Parsons, M. W. and Munkvold, G. P. (2012), Effects of planting date and environmental factors on fusarium ear rot symptoms and fumonisin B1 accumulation in maize grown in six North American locations. Plant Pathology, 61: 1130–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2011.02590.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Published online 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!