Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
A new risk indicator for botrytis leaf blight of onion caused by Botrytis squamosa based on infection efficiency of airborne inoculum
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1154–1164, December 2012
How to Cite
Carisse, O., Levasseur, A. and Van der Heyden, H. (2012), A new risk indicator for botrytis leaf blight of onion caused by Botrytis squamosa based on infection efficiency of airborne inoculum. Plant Pathology, 61: 1154–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02594.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published online 17 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!