Colonization of soft wheat following infection of the stem base by Fusarium culmorum and translocation of deoxynivalenol to the head
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1121–1129, December 2012
How to Cite
Covarelli, L., Beccari, G., Steed, A. and Nicholson, P. (2012), Colonization of soft wheat following infection of the stem base by Fusarium culmorum and translocation of deoxynivalenol to the head. Plant Pathology, 61: 1121–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02600.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Published online 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!