Present address: Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TN, UK
Genetic, biochemical and pathogenic diversity of Pseudomonas syringae pv. pisi strains
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1063–1072, December 2012
How to Cite
Martín-Sanz, A., Pérez de la Vega, M., Murillo, J. and Caminero, C. (2012), Genetic, biochemical and pathogenic diversity of Pseudomonas syringae pv. pisi strains. Plant Pathology, 61: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02604.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Published online 15 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!