Phytophthora infestans populations in central, eastern and southern African countries consist of two major clonal lineages
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 154–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Pule, B. B., Meitz, J. C., Thompson, A. H., Linde, C. C., Fry, W. E., Langenhoven, S. D., Meyers, K. L., Kandolo, D. S., van Rij, N. C. and McLeod, A. (2013), Phytophthora infestans populations in central, eastern and southern African countries consist of two major clonal lineages. Plant Pathology, 62: 154–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02608.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!