High throughput real-time RT-PCR assays for specific detection of cassava brown streak disease causal viruses, and their application to testing of planting material
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 233–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Adams, I. P., Abidrabo, P., Miano, D. W., Alicai, T., Kinyua, Z. M., Clarke, J., Macarthur, R., Weekes, R., Laurenson, L., Hany, U., Peters, D., Potts, M., Glover, R., Boonham, N. and Smith, J. (2013), High throughput real-time RT-PCR assays for specific detection of cassava brown streak disease causal viruses, and their application to testing of planting material. Plant Pathology, 62: 233–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02622.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!