Effect of susceptible and resistant canola plants on Plasmodiophora brassicae resting spore populations in the soil
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 404–412, April 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, S. F., Ahmed, H. U., Zhou, Q., Rashid, A., Strelkov, S. E., Gossen, B. D., Peng, G. and Turnbull, G. D. (2013), Effect of susceptible and resistant canola plants on Plasmodiophora brassicae resting spore populations in the soil. Plant Pathology, 62: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02636.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!