Natural occurrence of fusarium head blight, mycotoxins and mycotoxin-producing isolates of Fusarium in commercial fields of wheat in Hubei
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 92–102, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-B., Wang, J.-H., Gong, A.-D., Chen, F.-F., Song, B., Li, X., Li, H.-P., Peng, C.-H. and Liao, Y.-C. (2013), Natural occurrence of fusarium head blight, mycotoxins and mycotoxin-producing isolates of Fusarium in commercial fields of wheat in Hubei. Plant Pathology, 62: 92–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02639.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!