Investigation on Cacao swollen shoot virus (CSSV) pollen transmission through cross-pollination
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 421–427, April 2013
How to Cite
Ameyaw, G. A., Wetten, A., Dzahini-Obiatey, H., Domfeh, O. and Allainguillaume, J. (2013), Investigation on Cacao swollen shoot virus (CSSV) pollen transmission through cross-pollination. Plant Pathology, 62: 421–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02640.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!