Field models for the prediction of leaf infection and latent period of Fusicladium oleagineum on olive based on rain, temperature and relative humidity
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 657–666, June 2013
How to Cite
Roubal, C., Regis, S. and Nicot, P. C. (2013), Field models for the prediction of leaf infection and latent period of Fusicladium oleagineum on olive based on rain, temperature and relative humidity. Plant Pathology, 62: 657–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02666.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!