The reliability of leaf bioassays for predicting disease resistance on fruit: a case study on grapevine resistance to downy and powdery mildew
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 533–544, June 2013
How to Cite
Calonnec, A., Wiedemann-Merdinoglu, S., Delière, L., Cartolaro, P., Schneider, C. and Delmotte, F. (2013), The reliability of leaf bioassays for predicting disease resistance on fruit: a case study on grapevine resistance to downy and powdery mildew. Plant Pathology, 62: 533–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02667.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!