A Phytophthora conserved transposon-like DNA element as a potential target for soyabean root rot disease diagnosis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 719–726, June 2013
How to Cite
Dai, T.-T., Meng, J., Dong, S., Lu, C.-C., Ye, W., Zheng, X. and Wang, Y.-C. (2013), A Phytophthora conserved transposon-like DNA element as a potential target for soyabean root rot disease diagnosis. Plant Pathology, 62: 719–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02672.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!