The significance of guttation in the secondary spread of Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis in tomato greenhouses
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 578–586, June 2013
How to Cite
Sharabani, G., Manulis-Sasson, S., Borenstein, M., Shulhani, R., Lofthouse, M., Chalupowicz, L. and Shtienberg, D. (2013), The significance of guttation in the secondary spread of Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis in tomato greenhouses. Plant Pathology, 62: 578–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02673.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Vol. 63, Issue 2, 484, Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!