Development of isolate-specific markers for Neofusicoccum parvum and N. luteum and their use to study rainwater splash dispersal in the vineyard
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 501–509, June 2013
How to Cite
Baskarathevan, J., Jaspers, M. V., Jones, E. E. and Ridgway, H. J. (2013), Development of isolate-specific markers for Neofusicoccum parvum and N. luteum and their use to study rainwater splash dispersal in the vineyard. Plant Pathology, 62: 501–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02675.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!