A strategy to identify sources of quantitative resistance in pathosystems involving disease escape and physiological resistance: the case study of rice sheath blight
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 888–899, August 2013
How to Cite
Srinivasachary, ., Beligan, G., Willocquet, L. and Savary, S. (2013), A strategy to identify sources of quantitative resistance in pathosystems involving disease escape and physiological resistance: the case study of rice sheath blight. Plant Pathology, 62: 888–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02695.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: 52303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!