Systemicity of Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum and time to disease expression after inflorescence infection in East African highland and Pisang Awak bananas in Uganda
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 777–785, August 2013
How to Cite
Ocimati, W., Ssekiwoko, F., Karamura, E., Tinzaara, W., Eden-Green, S. and Blomme, G. (2013), Systemicity of Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum and time to disease expression after inflorescence infection in East African highland and Pisang Awak bananas in Uganda. Plant Pathology, 62: 777–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02697.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Belgian Directorate General for Development Cooperation
- The National Forestry Resources Research Institute
- National Agricultural Research Institute of Uganda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!