Somaclonal selection in potato for resistance to common scab provides concurrent resistance to powdery scab
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Pathology © 2012 BSPP
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 922–931, August 2013
How to Cite
Tegg, R. S., Thangavel, T., Aminian, H. and Wilson, C. R. (2013), Somaclonal selection in potato for resistance to common scab provides concurrent resistance to powdery scab. Plant Pathology, 62: 922–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2012.02698.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- University of Tehran, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!