Parts of this work were presented at the Fifth Annual Meeting of the Scandinavian Society for Immunology, Copenhagen, 1974, and the Ninth FEBS Meeting, Budapest, 1974.
Detection of Biospecific Interaction during the First Dimension Electrophoresis in Crossed Immunoelectrophoresis*
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
© 1975 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 4, Issue Supplement s2, pages 141–147, July 1975
How to Cite
BøG-HANSEN, T. C., BJERRUM, O. J. and RAMLAU, J. (1975), Detection of Biospecific Interaction during the First Dimension Electrophoresis in Crossed Immunoelectrophoresis. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 4: 141–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1975.tb03820.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Received 18 November 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.