A Solid-Phase Radioimmunoassay for Anti-Histone Antibodies in Human Sera: Comparison with an Immunofluorescence Assay
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 1982
How to Cite
RUBIN, R. L., JOSLIN, F. G. and TAN, E. M. (1982), A Solid-Phase Radioimmunoassay for Anti-Histone Antibodies in Human Sera: Comparison with an Immunofluorescence Assay. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 15: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1982.tb00622.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 20 January 1981 Received in revised form 16 May 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.