Role of Zn2+ and Other Divalent Metal Ions in Human Lymphokine Production in Vitro
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 81–86, January 1982
How to Cite
BENDTZEN, K. and MAYLAND, L. (1982), Role of Zn2+ and Other Divalent Metal Ions in Human Lymphokine Production in Vitro. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 15: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1982.tb00624.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 12 February 1981 Received in revised form 14 May 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.