Modulation of the Immune Response by Plasma Protease Inhibitors
I. Alpha2-Macroglobulin and Alpha1-Antitrypsin Inhibit Natural Killing and Antibody-dependent Cell-mediated Cytotoxicity
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 109–113, January 1982
How to Cite
ADES, E. W., HINSON, A., CHAPUIS-CELLIER, C. and ARNAUD, P. (1982), Modulation of the Immune Response by Plasma Protease Inhibitors. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 15: 109–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1982.tb00628.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 8 May 1981 Received in revised form 14 July 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!