The Adjuvant Action of Cholera Toxin is Associated with an Increased Intestinal Permeability for Luminal Antigens
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 691–698, June 1991
How to Cite
LYCKE, N., KARLSSON, U., SJÖLANDER, A. and MAGNUSSON, K.-E. (1991), The Adjuvant Action of Cholera Toxin is Associated with an Increased Intestinal Permeability for Luminal Antigens. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 33: 691–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1991.tb02542.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 21 January 1991; Accepted in revised form 4 February 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.