Dr Sun is guest scientist from the Department of Neurology. First Hospital, Harbin Medieal University, Harbin, China.
The T-Cell Repertoire in Myasthenia Gravis Involves Multiple Cholinergic Receptor Epitopes
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 405–414, September 1992
How to Cite
LINK, H., XU, Z.-Y., MELMS, A., KALBACHER, H., SUN, J.-B., WANG, Z.-Y., FREDRIKSON, S. and OLSSON, T. (1992), The T-Cell Repertoire in Myasthenia Gravis Involves Multiple Cholinergic Receptor Epitopes. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 36: 405–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1992.tb02954.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 10 December 1991 Accepted in revised form 29 April 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.