1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Exerts Opposing Effects to IL-4 on MHC Class-II Antigen Expression, Accessory Activity, and Phagocytosis of Human Monocytes
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 535–540, December 1993
How to Cite
XU, H., SORURI, A., GIESELER, R. K. H. and PETERS, J. H. (1993), 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Exerts Opposing Effects to IL-4 on MHC Class-II Antigen Expression, Accessory Activity, and Phagocytosis of Human Monocytes. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 38: 535–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1993.tb03237.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 13 April 1993 Accepted in revised form 16 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!