Familial Macroglobulinaemia: Hyperactive B-Cells but Normal Natural Killer Function
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 195–200, August 1994
How to Cite
ÖGSMUNDSDÓTTIR, H. M., JÓHANNESSON, G. M., SVEINSDÓTTIR, S., EINARSDÓTTIR, S., HEGEMAN, A. and JENSSON, Ó. (1994), Familial Macroglobulinaemia: Hyperactive B-Cells but Normal Natural Killer Function. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 40: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1994.tb03450.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 25 October 1993 Accepted in revised form 25 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!