IgG2 Deficiency Associated with Defects in Production of Interferon-Gamma; Comparison with Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 130–134, February 1995
How to Cite
INOUE, R., KONDO, N., KOBAYASHI, Y., FUKUTOMI, O. and ORII, T. (1995), IgG2 Deficiency Associated with Defects in Production of Interferon-Gamma; Comparison with Common Variable Immunodeficiency. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 41: 130–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1995.tb03544.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 17 May 1994 Accepted in revised form 26 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.