Administration of Antibodies to Hyaluronanreceptor (CD44) Delays the Start and Ameliorates the Severity of Collagen II Arthritis
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 353–358, September 1995
How to Cite
VERDRENGH, M., HOLMDAHL, R. and TARKOWSKI, A. (1995), Administration of Antibodies to Hyaluronanreceptor (CD44) Delays the Start and Ameliorates the Severity of Collagen II Arthritis. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, 42: 353–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.1995.tb03667.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Received 9 February 1995 Accepted in revised form 18 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!